Electric Dollar Store
- Tiny USB to I²C interface, 100% compatible with the popular I²CDriver
- I²C master, passive monitor and capture-to-PC supported at 400 kHz
- Two I²C ports: one .1" 4-pin header; one Qwiic port
- Supplied with 100mm color-coded Qwiic hookup jumper set
- Flexible control: GUI, command-line, C/C++, and Python 2/3 host software provided for Windows, Mac, and Linux
I²CMini is an easy-to-use, open source tool for controlling I²C devices over USB. It works with Windows, Mac, and Linux, and is 100% compatible with the popular I²CDriver. It uses a standard FTDI USB serial chip to talk to the PC, so no special drivers need to be installed. The board includes a separate 3.3 V supply with voltage and current monitoring. Comprehensive software for Windows, Mac and Linux is provided.
I²CMini has the same compact 18x18 mm footprint and pinout as all other Electric Dollar Store modules, so can be used with board carriers br3 and ab4.
More details are at https://i2cdriver.com/mini.html.